Friday, January 11, 2013

FARMtastic Friday's Fabulous Pinterest Finds

Welcome to FARMtastic Friday!  

 I will be spotlighting fabulous Pinterest finds.  
These link directly back to the original source.  

Farm Girl

I loved this article!  
Keeping chickens in the winter can be a challenge.

Cold weather chickens - speckled sussex in the snow
Source: Cold Weather Chickens

For the Farmhouse

I have a few empty window sashes in the barn.  
Can't wait to try this!
IMG_9237
Source: Old Window Chalk board

Quilt Inspiration

I started a one of these this week!  
I am way nervous using just my scraps.  
I'll post pics next week.  
Aren't these scraps just lovely!
Source: Scrappy Trip Around the World


Main Dish

I love love love Cafe Rio, but it is hard to get in Ohio!  
I am so excited to try this recipe!
cafe rio pork
Source: Your Homebased Mom


Sweet Treat

Isn't this a pretty treat for Valentine's Day?
0d4576ce-30e1-4bd8-90c4-bf79a2c22c8c
Source: Valentine Bark
Visit these fabulous sites and stop by my Pinterest boards for more inspiration!

Have a FARMtastic Friday!


Cherilyn


0 comments:

Post a Comment